Man vs. Orc (Jacob) - A Duel For The Ages - Match #13 - 30/09/26
Introduction
Well, breaking new for all of you (well, the couple that actually read these things). It turns out that Jacob, the same person that we have have been worried about for the past few weeks, never actually had a medical emergency at all! NO! I found out, through the grapevine (thanks Marvin) that he used this as an excuse to fly to Uttar Pradesh in India. You may be asking why he would do such a thing. Well, a little known fact about Utter Pradesh is that there is a highly secretive commune that can, supposedly by training you through the use of breathing excercises and strong hallucinogenics, get you in contact with the Yahtzee Gods themselves. By doing so they can tell you where you are going wrong in your Yahtzee game and how to fix it. Now, I'm not saying I believe in all this mumbo jumbo, but I do think it's a bit sneaky of him. And to have us all worried sick about him just makes him a bloody meany!! Disgusting. On another topic; this blog may be a bit quiet for a while as I have booked a flight to India... for totally unrelated reasons... ahem...
Match Results
1. Jacob - 293
2. Chris - 165
Summary
As you may imagine, fresh from his trip, Jacob won the Match. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though and assume that he just played better than me on the day. Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
If Jacob won the Match, that means only one thing... I lost it. I'd like to say it was a close one, but that would be a stupid thing to do as I always put the results up there. Where? Just above me. Where? Open your bloody eyes! Sorry, you know I love you all xxxxx
Standings
Chris 4 - 9 Jacob
Final Thoughts
Jacob, the lying wannabe Yogi is now a mere one Match away from winning the entire contest. This makes me sad. Not because he's gonna win, but because he's gonna win by such an embarrassing amount! But who knows, perhaps the stars may align and the Yahtzee God's may see straight through Jacob's blatant attempt to get one over on me and I may go on a semi legendary six Match winning streak... I doubt it... but...



Comments
Post a Comment