BHO Champions League #2 - 13/15 - 05/09/26 - Match Summary
Results
1. Claire - 299
2. Russell - 268
3. Lee - 232
4. Chris - 183
Summary
Claire managed a now relatively uncommon win. First in the Match! Well done Bella! It was actually nice to see her happy for a change. This doesn't happen often. She usually has a pretty severe resting bitch face. It can be quite alarming when you first meet her! But it's nice to see her crack a smile every now and then! She remains third in the League but she could quite easily take second place in the last two Matches!
Russell came second in the Match, which was pretty predictable! If this old giffer somehow doesn't manage to get a first place spot, you can pretty much guarantee he will still finish close to the top! And this is exactly what he did... twat! He remains first in the League! Well done boss!
Lee finished third in the Match. He's started to let things slip a little bit, perhaps he's thinking he's safer than he is! He needs to be careful though, after Claire's result in this Match she could potentially usurp his second place League position! Watch your back my boy! He currently remains second in the League... for now...
Yep, I know... I came last... again... it's getting to a point now where I have become severely depressed and I am considering doing something stupid. That's right... I thought about taking up Uno! But I quickly came to my senses and realised that despite my mental state, Yahtzee is the best game ever (yes it is) and it's not Yahtzee's fault that I'm just crap at it! As you might imagine, I remain last in the League!
League Table as of 05/09/26
1. Russell - 45pts
2. Lee - 33pts
3. Claire - 30pts
4. Chris - 25pts



Comments
Post a Comment