BHO Live - 04/09/26 - Summary
Match Results
=1. Millie - 273
=1. Chris - 273
3. Lee - 252
4. Russell - 185
5. Claire - 150
6. Jacob - 148
Match Summary
Well, congratulations Millie! You came first in the Live Match this week, very well played I might add! But, alas, it was only joint first! Because for the first time in as long as I can remember, I actually put in a bit of a shift and managed to finish first too! She did have some nonesense to say about how she got the better scores, but quite honestly, she's full of it! We both did very well, it's just a shame that Millie can't be as magnanimous as me!
Lee tried his hardest to psyche me out by sending incredibly inappropriate messages during the Match. Did I let it bother me? No. It must have distracted him though as he came third in the Match. The slimy little weasel!
Russell, the Don of all Dons, el Capitan, the Pablo Escobar of the dice came fourth in the Match! This may seem like a bad result. Not for Russ! He doesn't care about no measly friendly! His sights are set purely on the Champion's League finish line!! I have honestly never seen him so focused in all my living days!
Claire came fifth. Another turgid score from our long lost Champion. To be fair though, I know exactly how she feels. I have got the awards (perhaps not as many as her) then totally dropped off the face of the earth, result wise! Having said that, it's still pretty funny to watch! Watch her losing..... not me..... that's not funny in the slightest.
Finally, it is with the greatest of pleasure that I get to inform you that Jacob, the single luckiest twat on this big blue spinning orb of ours, actually came last. And much to mine and I assume many others amusement, it was a pathetic score! I'm not petty or anything (I am) but I do hope he's sat playing World of Warcraft while sobbing, using his crusty mouse pad to dry his sweaty tears. Ha. Ha. Ha...
Well, that was this Friday's Live match summary. Don't forget, if you're a member, you can join in too if you fancy it. Just keep an eye on the blog or on our Discord. You can also email me at bhoyahtzeorg@gmail.com for any queries you might have.
Live Leaderboard as of 04/09/26
1. Jacob - 16
2. Chris - 13
=3. Claire - 10
=3. Millie - 10
5. Russell - 8
6. Miles - 4
=7. Lee - 3
=7. Kian - 3
=9. Kerrie - 2
=9. Faith - 2
=9. Grace - 2
12. Chloe - 1
=13. Lily
=13. Isabelle
=13. Jordan
=13. Theo
=13. Jess
=13. "Choi"



Comments
Post a Comment