BHO Champions League #2 - 12/15 - 28/08/26 - Match Summary
Results
1. Russell - 271
2. Lee - 251
3. Chris - 203
4. Claire - 145
Summary
Russell continues his splendiferous decimation of the rest of us by finishing first in the Match! I'm pretty sure that mathematically he is already the Champion! I say I'm pretty sure because I can't be arsed to do the sums! He remains top of the League.
Lee came second in the Match. He is showing that he still has what it takes to mix it with the big boys... micro penis notwithstanding! He remains second in the League.
I, for once, didn't finish last in the Match. No, I managed second to last! This does nothing to ease my troubled mind or improve my League position. But it does look better at least. I remain last in the League.
Claire came last in the Match. Our once honourable Champion is now doing about as well as me. It is fair to say, she's struggling. But the Champion's League is nearly over so hopefully she will have a chance to regroup and come back stronger. I doubt it, but maybe! She remains third in the League.
League Table as of 28/08/26
1. Russell - 42pts
2. Lee - 31pts
3. Claire - 26pts
4. Chris - 24pts



Comments
Post a Comment