BHO Live - 18/09/26 - Summary

 

Match Results
1. Russell - 360
2. Jacob - 276
3. Chris - 262
4. Claire - 240
5. Molly - 170

Match Summary
  It may come as no surprise to learn that the Don of the Dice, Russell, did it again! By which I mean he came first! The truly annoying thing about it though is that he takes every victory with a grain of salt, by which I mean he doesn't even seem to care! This is infuriating because there are some of us (i.e. me) that would literally take a life for the kind of results this git gets on a weekly basis!
  Jacob, who came second, had his fair share of luck tonight, but he was just not lucky enough this evening. I'm sure he's at home now, screaming at himself in the mirror (he does not take losses well). As miffed as Jacob may be, I'm sure that none of us that played tonight will be too bothered that he couldn't manage a win. Because it does get just a little bit irritating!
  I came third. This does niggle me slightly as I was doing so well to start with! I also got a Yahtzee even before Russell got his two... yes, TWO! But, as is my luck, the last five rolls I had turned out to be absolute wank! I don't know why, but it always seems to happen to me! So much so that I am now in consultation with a sports psychologist, so with any luck my shocking end game will soon be a thing of the past! I'm not sure what I'll do about the rest of the Match though. We'll see!
  Claire came fourth, as you might expect! BUT, this was actually quite a high scoring game, so in all fairness, she didn't do too bad! I mean, I'm not saying that she is back to her brilliant Championship winning ways, but she certainly held her own. Which is just as well as I can't imagine anyone wanting to hold it for her! Sorry Claire............ but............. y'know........
  Molly came last! But do you know what? Who bloody cares?! It has been bloody months since my very least favourite relative even picked up the dice (digital or otherwise). It was actually very nice to have her participate! If only she played at least semi regularly, then perhaps she would do better than last place! But again, who cares?! Thanks for joining in Molly, it was great to have you. Just don't leave it so bloody long next time!!

  Well, that was this Friday's Live match summary. Don't forget, if you're a member, you can join in too if you fancy it. Just keep an eye on the blog or on our Discord. You can also email me at bhoyahtzeorg@gmail.com for any queries you might have.

Live Leaderboard as of 18/09/26
1. Jacob - 16
2. Chris - 14
=3. Claire - 10
=3. Millie - 10
5. Russell - 9
6. Miles - 4
=7. Lee - 3
=7. Kian - 3
=9. Kerrie - 2
=9. Faith - 2
=9. Grace - 2
12. Chloe - 1
=13. Lily
=13. Isabelle
=13. Jordan
=13. Theo
=13. Jess
=13. "Choi"

Comments

Popular Posts