BHO Champions League #2 - 15/15 - 19/09/26 - Match Summary

 

Results
1. Russell - 268
2. Lee - 235
3. Chris - 232
4. Claire - 192

Summary
  The time had come. The stage was set. The beer was flowing and the dice were about to get rolling for what would be the final Match of the BHO Champion's League 2026. I would love to say that tensions were high, but that would be bollocks, as we pretty much knew for the last month (probably longer) who had won. But, there was a Match to be played, so we played it!
  Russell came first in the Match, rounding out his winning tournament with none other than... well, a win! Nobody likes to lose a Match but I think everyone (except me, of course, I'm bitter) thought it was a great and fitting way for him to end the tournament. So yes, Russell is now officially the BHO's Champion's League Champion for 2026. Well done Russell, very well played! You certainly deserve it, we all love you and we expect much of the same next year! That's if you qualify for it, of course. Like there's any doubt!!
  Lee finished second in the Match. To be fair to the chubby fella, he really put in a shift, for all fifteen Matches! He has been nipping at Russell's heels all tournament long! It just wasn't to be! But don't be disheartened my friend, victory is just around the corner for you! Just don't lose focus! He finishes second in the League.
  I finished third in the Match. This was just not good enough. I knew quite early on that this was not going to be a winning League for me, but I truly fought hard to not finish at the bottom of it! I just could not manage it... and guess what... I came last in the League. Typical!
  Claire did what Claire seems to be an expert at lately and finished last in the Match. She was full of the usual excuses... like "Ive had a busy day". By now the rest of us know to take her nonesense with a huge grain of salt! But either way, she can come up with as many bullshit excuses as many times as she wants, but there is only one thing that counts in the BHO... the in game result! It wasn't good. Yes, fair is fair, her result was better than mine, and has been for most of the League! But at least I can admit when I'm playing like tosh, but this bloody woman is excuse on top of excuse on top of excuse... pathetic! She finishes third in the League!
  Well, that's another League checked off this year's calendar! But there is more still to come! The Head to Head Championship will be returning very shortly and the Forced Yahtzee League is now in full swing! So, until the next summary, I will bid you all adieu and once again, well done Russell. Unfortunately, he really does deserve it!
  
League Table as of 19/09/26
1. Russell - 46pts
2. Lee - 40pts
3. Claire - 35pts
4. Chris - 27pts

Russell Bush - Champion's League Champion 2026


Comments

Popular Posts