BHO Live - 11/09/26 - Summary
Match Results
1. Chris - 296
2. Russell - 282
3. Lee - 278
4. Faith - 199
5. Claire - 194
6. Jacob - 178
Match Summary
I am sometimes seen as quite a biased man. I'm not sure why. But in spite of that, tonight's Live Match was the best Match EVER! Because I won... but in all seriousness, tonight's Match WAS fantastic. Why? Well, it's because it had everything you might want from a Match! It was up and down, side to side AND all around! Not one person was in the lead for too long! It was a perfectly tense example of why we continue to play Yahtzee week on week! And I won! I'm still not biased though, honest...
Russell, our very own Don of the Dice came second. Now I REALLY know I've done something right! Don't get me wrong, he played a hell of a Match, but he just couldn't keep up with the dice rolling juggernaut that just happened to be me this evening! It was a valiant effort Rusty Bibble, but tonight was just not your night! It WAS mine though... not that I'm biased...
Lee came third, but to be fair, it really did come right down to the last roll. All he needed was a 2 and he would have had his bonus and I would have been toast. If only! But as they say, "if my uncle had tits he'd be my auntie". Which, to be fair, made a lot more sense two decades ago. Nowadays most uncles have titties. It's a confusing time for an old fogey like me! But I did win the Match! Not that I'm biased!
Fourth place went to my darling wife, Faith! THAT is how close this Match was! But in all seriousness, she did very well! She could have done a lot better if she hadn't been doing the laundry while she was playing! And I don't want to come across misogynistic, but have you ever noticed that most women can't do just one thing at a time?!?! Don't get me wrong, I envy this quality, truly, because I really can't do it! But as a consequence of not being single minded enough, she finished fourth. Which is definitely not first. In fact only one person can come first. And one person did. That person was me! Not that I'm biased though!
Claire, Yorkshire's mongrel, came fourth! I honestly DO think she's trying, But for the last (year?) few months she has gone right off the boil!! There was a time that all she had to do was sneeze then do one of them old lady mini-wees and she would be pretty much the winner! That didn’t happen tonight though, because she lost.... and I won. Not that I'm biased though...
Coming in last place, and probably most satisfyingly (loss-wise), was Jacob. Yeah, he still got his Yahtzee, which seems to be tradition at this point! But it didn't make a blind bit of difference this time! Why? Because I won! That's right! I won! I did the Yahtzee equivalent of tearing his arms off and then beating him to death with them!! Long story short... I won! NOT that I'm biased though!
Well, that was this Friday's Live match summary. Don't forget, if you're a member, you can join in too if you fancy it. Just keep an eye on the blog or on our Discord. You can also email me at bhoyahtzeorg@gmail.com for any queries you might have.
Live Leaderboard as of 11/09/26
1. Jacob - 16
2. Chris - 14
=3. Claire - 10
=3. Millie - 10
5. Russell - 8
6. Miles - 4
=7. Lee - 3
=7. Kian - 3
=9. Kerrie - 2
=9. Faith - 2
=9. Grace - 2
12. Chloe - 1
=13. Lily
=13. Isabelle
=13. Jordan
=13. Theo
=13. Jess
=13. "Choi"



Comments
Post a Comment