BHO Forced Yahtzee League - 02/10 12/09/26
Results
1. Russell - 241
2. Claire - 171
3. Heidi - 165
4. Jacob - 164
5. Chris - 161
6. Lee - 69
Summary
It only took the Don of the Dice, Russell, a week to comeback fighting! He finished first in the Match. Could this be the start of yet another stella League for him? He moves up from third in the League to the top spot!
Claire managed a decent enough result to find herself second in the Match. Who knows, perhaps she could make some waves in Forced Yahtzee because she certainly hasn't in Classic Yahtzee for a good while! She moves up from fifth in the League to third.
Heidi pulled her socks up this week and came third in the Match. Thank God! Especially after the previous week's meltdown! She remains bottom of the League, but she does have more of a spring in her step!
Jacob came fourth in the Match. I think he's still trying to remember all the rules (so am I to be fair), but with any luck he'll remain where he deserves to remain! The very bottom! He moves from fourth in the League to joint fourth.
I came fifth in the Match. Not quite the performance I expected... or wanted after my first fantastic performance in the first Match. I'm hoping that is just a mere blip in what will be a thunderous League long display of Yahtzee prowess! Though I doubt it! I move from top of the League down to second. But I could have done a LOT worse!
I could have done as bad as Lee, who came last in the Match, with a really rather pathetic score! Now, this is Forced Yahtzee and it does have a habit of throwing up some pretty terrible results, but 69 points is borderline criminal! He moves from second in the League down to joint fourth with Jacob!
League Table as of 12/09/26
1. Russell - 10
2. Chris - 8
3. Claire - 7
=4. Lee - 6
=4. Jacob - 6
6. Heidi - 5



Comments
Post a Comment