Man vs. Orc (Jacob) - A Duel For The Ages - Match #12 - 12/09/26
Introduction
Jacob, since his near death experience, was surprisingly fighting fit... well as fit as a World of Warcraft player can be! He was actually at my sisters and we played the Forced Yahtzee League, so I thought it was silly to waste a golden opportunity and I told him that if he didn't play this Match I would murder him in his sleep. In the nicest way possible of course. To my surprise he agreed. I also asked why he was shaking and crying but I couldn't understand what he was saying!
Match Results
1. Chris - 424
2. Jacob - 230
Summary
I had being playing pretty bloody well in the past few days and this Match was no different. I won with a pretty terrific score, even if I do say so myself. I try not to be overly self congratulatory about these things but it's a bit tricky when you have had the extended runs of absolute shite like the ones I have had to endure while playing Yahtzee. There was actually a point in the Match when Jacob had stopped blubbering and actually looked like he wanted to punch me square in the face! He's a bit unstable.
Jacob, quite naturally finished second. For the first half of the Match he looked terrified. Can't think why. I tried to ask him what was wrong but everytime I talked to him he just winced and kept eyeing up the front door. Like I said, unstable.
Standings
Chris 4 - 8 Jacob
Final Thoughts
Well, I am still only two Matches away from being smashed by the Orc, but at least I have clawed a point back! As for Jacob, he made a pretty hasty retreat back home after the Match, but I assume there was a raid he needed to be involved in on Warcraft.



Comments
Post a Comment