BHO Champions League #2 - 14/15 - 12/09/26 - Match Summary

 

Results
1. Lee - 327
2. Claire - 326
3. Russell - 277
4. Chris - 226

Summary
  Lee, Russell's most fierce rival, honestly and truthfully, did his level best in search for a win and a few more points on his scoreboard. I was inspired by his commitment to the cause. Well, he got the points and he finished first in the Match! However, it did not do him much good though as he still remains second in the League! But you (me or anybody) can't help but admire the effort, good on ya lad!
  Claire also did quite well, for Claire, coming second in the Match! I know, shocking! But you have to hand it to her... much like everything... because she's too lazy to get anything for herself! She remains third in the League!
  Russell finished third in the Match... not that the spawny little (and I use the term "little" loosely) git has anything to worry about! Although it is very unusual for him to finish lower than second! He must have been having an off day! Good! He does remain first in the League. Twat.
  Predictably, I came last. Which in my defence was a little bit surprising. I had had a good run in previous, non competitive Matches. So it's just my luck that I would play like a crusty pair testicles when it actually mattered. I remain, unsurprisingly, bottom of the League!
  
League Table as of 12/09/26
1. Russell - 42pts
2. Lee - 37pts
3. Claire - 33pts
4. Chris - 26pts

Comments

Popular Posts