BHO Live - 25/09/26 - Summary
Match Results
1. Grace - 254
2. Russell - 215
3. Jacob - 208
4. Claire - 198
5. Chris - 186
6. Kian - 152
Match Summary
Friday did what Friday does... it happened, as it always does, regular as clockwork! Just as regular as Friday, the Live Match happened... and we played it.
Grace decided to make an appearance for the first time in a long time. She did need bribing though. I promised her 20 English pence for every hundred points she scored in the Match. She came first and earned herself the princely sum of 40p! She can now buy herself a Chuppa Chups lollipop!
Russell came second. He must be kicking himself right about now. He does seem to value a Live win. I think it's because he doesn't trust "A.I." as he calls it, so when he wins he thinks he's got one over on them. Whoever "they" are!
Jacob came third. *spoiler alert*, I happened to get the first Yahtzee of the Match (not that it helped), but the nanosecond after I scored it I got a message from Jacob telling me to take a long walk off a short pier! This is typical Jacob! And he's getting worse! It's true that he clearly has some Yahtzee chops, but the fella has lost all humanity! I genuinely feel unsafe to be around him! And I'm not the only one... we are all concerned!
Claire came fourth. I'm pretty sure she thought this was a good result. Well, to be fair, it is a good result for her at the moment because her 2026 Yahtzee form has been shocking. But to be fair to her, it's not entirely her fault. She has fallen prey to a brand new addiction. That addiction? Soiled underwear. It's literally all she can think about! We were all shocked, disgusted, ashamed and concerned in equal measure! But you can't really blame her. She has a very steady supply of them at her home (if you know you know). We just hope she can pull through it, because let's face it, even Carlsberg is better than soiled underwear... just!
I came fifth. I was so furious that after the Match had ended, I gave myself one of the worst Chinese burns I had ever recieved, just to punish myself! As always it started off so well! Got a Yahtzee no less! Then half way through the Match everything went to shit as bloody usual! I swear, I have shed less tears after catching my testicles in my zipper than I have because of this sport (yes, sport)!
In last place was Kian. Yes Kian. Now there is a name that has not appeared on this blog for quite some time! None of us had a clue that he was playing until his name just popped up in the lobby! But it was a lovely surprise and it's nice to know that he hasn't totally forgotten about us! I'm not sure what he's been up to since the last time I saw him, or heard from him, but if I know him (and I don't) then he has to have been up to something involving latex, three other fellas and three litres of vegetable oil! That's pure conjecture by the way... but I hope I'm right! Either way, thanks for joining us again pal and don't leave it so long next time!
Well, that was this Friday's Live match summary. Don't forget, if you're a member, you can join in too if you fancy it. Just keep an eye on the blog or on our Discord. You can also email me at bhoyahtzeorg@gmail.com for any queries you might have.
Live Leaderboard as of 25/09/26
1. Jacob - 16
2. Chris - 14
=3. Claire - 10
=3. Millie - 10
5. Russell - 9
6. Miles - 4
=7. Lee - 3
=7. Kian - 3
=7. Grace - 3
=10. Kerrie - 2
=10. Faith - 2
12. Chloe - 1
=13. Lily
=13. Isabelle
=13. Jordan
=13. Theo
=13. Jess
=13. "Choi"



Comments
Post a Comment