BHO Forced Yahtzee League - 03/10 19/09/26
Results
1. Chris - 196
2. Russell - 186
3. Claire - 172
4. Heidi - 163
5. Jacob - 138
6. Lee - 101
Summary
As annoying as I find forced Yahtzee to be compared to it's classic and beautiful form, it does seem that I may have a bit of a knack for it. As a result, I finished first in the Match. I say this not out of narcissism but out of genuine surprise! Even so, I remain second in the League.
Russell came second in the Match. Y'know, if somebody told this fella to go to the bottom half of the table, League or Match, this fortuitous git would need to ask for directions! I don't quite know how he's doing it but I sure wish they could bottle it... because I would be a top customer. He remains top of the League!
Much as Forced Yahtzee seems to be doing me a few favours, it also seems to be doing Claire a bit of a service too! She came third in the Match, which generally may not be considered that good, but for Claire lately it is a marked improvement! She remains third in the League.
Heidi came fourth in the Match, which she was very satisfied with. After I explained that a League is a marathon and not a sprint, she has been much more laid back! Bless her, she's only seven, but she gives it everything each time she plays! As a Yahtzee obsessive, seeing my daughter dedicate herself to a Match just like her daddy makes me incredibly proud. She moves from fifth in the League up to joint fourth. Good on ya lass!
Forced Yahtzee, as mentioned, seems to have helped some and hindered some. Jacob, who finished fifth in the Match, seems to have fallen into the latter category. Good. That slimy goblin was getting too big for his clodhoppers anyway! He remains joint fourth in the League, but this time with Heidi, not Lee.
Lee had another abysmal Match, finishing last. He was a bit preoccupied playing chess on his phone while he was playing this Match. I think this is because he fancies himself as a bit of a grand master. This couldn't be further from the truth though, he can just beat me, but, in reality, anyone can beat me at chess! He moves from joint fourth in the League down to the very bottom!
League Table as of 19/09/26
1. Russell - 15
2. Chris - 14
3. Claire - 11
=4. Jacob - 8
=4. Heidi - 8
6. Lee - 7



Comments
Post a Comment