BHO Forced Yahtzee League - 04/10 26/09/26
Results
1. Lee - 212
2. Chris - 205
3. Claire - 184
4. Jacob - 146
5. Heidi - 138
6. Russell - 118
Summary
Lee managed a win, as rare as it is for him! If I know him like I think I do, he will have been practicing and crunching the numbers and statistical probabilities. If so, it's worked! He moves from the bottom of the League up to third.
I came second in the Match. I missed out by a mere seven points! Absolutely gutting! No matter though as I still improve my League position from second to first. Booya!!! Sorry...
Claire did a moderate job, coming third in the Match. If there is one thing you can say about this old bird is that she never, EVER, gives up. That on it's own is worthy of some of our respect... just some though. She remains third in the League.
Jacob came fourth in the Match. After recently discovering just how competitive he actually is, I know this result must be killing him. This makes me smile. He moves from joint fourth in the League down to fifth.
Heidi, my darling little squidge, came fifth in the Match. I tell ya, she may not like losing (who does) but she never EVER gives up! She gave it the very best she had. Unfortunately, despite this she still moves from joint fourth to the bottom of the League. Keep at it squirt!
Finally, there was Russell. A dismal performance from the Don of the Dice! But I know this old fella better than he knows himself (he's forgetful these days) so I know this is just a blip. He'll be back. Bigger and badder than ever! He moves from top of the League down to second.
League Table as of 26/09/26
1. Chris - 19
2. Russell - 16
3. Claire - 15
4. Lee - 13
5. Jacob - 11
6. Heidi - 10



Comments
Post a Comment