BHO Forced Yahtzee League - 01/10 05/09/26

 

Results
1. Chris - 176
2. Lee - 164
3. Russell - 145
4. Jacob - 144
5. Claire - 113
6. Heidi - 85

Summary
  Well, it was finally time for the first Match of a brand new League; The Forced Yahtzee League! Will it last further than this single League, will it become a regular in the BHO Calendar? I'm not sure. This is very much an experiment to how it goes and if it is worth pursuing. So we'll see. 
  By the way, if you are unfamiliar with the rules of Forced Yahtzee then please, give it a quick Google. The rules are not yet featured in the Official BHO Rules & Regulations as it is not yet approved as part of the BHO's calendar. Anyway, on to the summary.
  Well, would you bloody believe it? I came first. Not with a great score, but in case you don't know, Forced Yahtzee tends to produce smaller scores than regular Yahtzee by it's very nature. But I will take what I can get and I am first in the League for this week at least!
  Lee took second in the Match. He actually seemed pretty amped up for the Match, which is unusual considering it certainly wasn't a Chess Match! He is second in the League.
  Russell found himself third place in the Match. This must have been quite shocking to him. I'm sure he's used to finishing first or at least second by now! He is third in the League.
  Jacob came fourth in the Match. It was such a stressful Match that the poor old fella ended up in the hospital. I suggested that he may have collapsed under the weight of his ego, he suggested that it was under the weight of his massive balls! Either way, he's absolutely fine and well and everyone at the BHO hopes for nothing but good health going forward, we love you Jacob. He is fourth in the League.
  Claire came next, in fifth. This is not a huge surprise. Every Match she is involved in now usually ends in a garbage result for Miss Claire, and unfortunately I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel! She is fifth in the Match!
  Heidi, my seven year old daughter, did not have the greatest of starts to the League. She came last, and when she found out about it she let us know! But she is young and doesn't quite know how the League works. After she had settled down I explained it to her and she is feeling a lot better about the situation. She is last in the League.

League Table as of 05/09/26
1. Chris - 6
2. Lee - 5
3. Russell - 4
4. Jacob - 3
5. Claire - 2
6. Heidi - 1

Comments

Popular Posts