Well, it's only James Hoggarth's Birthday!
What?
Did you just ask who James Hoggarth is??
You bloody philistines! I'll bloody well tell you who James Hoggarth is!! Ya gits!!
He is the MAN, the LEGEND, the human bowling ball!!
You couldn't necessarily call James a Yahtzee player... although he has played Yahtzee... and a fair amount of it. But James is his own man! And I think man is a fair description at this point! He is thirty after all! But the thing you have to know about James is that he is definitely his own person and he knows exactly what he wants, whether it's one chicken nugget from another, one brand of red sauce from another or one pair of underpants from another! I have never met a human being so passionate about a thong in my enire life! But honestly, I really don't want to know!
He also knows when he wants to play Yahtzee and when he doesn't! This has come with some difficulties, but we have always accommodated him, because honestly, it's great having him around!
He does get bored easily, which led to him dropping out of the last League we held, BUT, if only he would realise that he can actually play and that he was doing pretty well for the amount of time he was in the League, then perhaps it would incentivise him to make a return! But no pressure!!
But either way, James, today is not about Yahtzee (but everything is), it's about your birthday! I hope you had a great one and I hope that every one to come are all fantastic, you precious little Oompa Loompa!
Love you!!

Comments
Post a Comment