BHO Champions League #2 - 09/15 - 01/08/26 - Match Summary
Results
1. Russell - 341 (4pts)
2. Lee - 285 (3pts)
3. Chris - 255 (2pts)
4. Claire - 200 (1pt)
Summary
Russell came first in the Match, as if there was any doubt! I honestly don't know how he's doing it!!! It must be witchcraft! No matter what he's doing though, it is definitely working for him. He remains first in the League.
Lee came second in the Match. He is trying his absolute darndest to take the top spot in the League but it isn't quite working just yet! He remains second in the League!
I keep trying... trying and trying and trying, but I still came third in the Match. I'm starting to feel that the Yahtzee Gods are conspiring against me (you can feel sorry for me now). I remain dead last in the League!
Claire finished last in the Match, which, given her previous run of luck, is really no big surprise. It's depressing really and it truly makes me sad. On the other hand, the worse she does the better chance I have of not finishing last in the League. But for now she remains third in the League. But I'll get third! Oh yes, I'll get third!!!!
League Table as of 01/08/26
1. Russell - 30pts
2. Lee - 24pts
3. Claire - 21pts
4. Chris - 18pts



Comments
Post a Comment