BHO League #4 - Match - 19/20 - 25/07/26
Results
1. Claire - 537 (15pts)
2. Russell - 279 (14pts)
3. Grace - 255 (13pts)
=4. Lee - 246 (12pts)
=4. Jacob - 246 (12pts)
6. Molly - 239 (10pts)
7. Jordan - 236 (9pts)
8. Chloe - 224 (8pts)
9. Kerrie - 223 (7pts)
10. Lily - 220 (6pts)
11. Millie - 205 (5pts)
12. Chris - 203 (4pts)
13. Neil - 200 (3pts)
14. Miles - 197 (2pts)
15. Faith - 193 (1pt)
Summary
In what was the penultimate Match before the end of League 4, Claire came first with a monumental score. She seems to have picked herself up in the latter portion of the League, it's just a shame that it's too little too bloody late! Although she does improve her League position from tenth to ninth!
Second place in the Match went to Russell, the Don of the Dice, the Dick of the Dots, the Prick of the Pips... or something to that effect. He remains third in the League.
Grace came third in the Match, but to be fair, I don't think she has a right lot to worry about! I don't usually like to get ahead of myself and crown a Champion... but come on. She remains first in the League.
Lee came joint fourth in the Match. I think he still believes he's in with a chance, which is strange, because anyone that knows him wouldn’t exactly describe him as the eternal optimist! He does move up in the League from sixth to fifth though.
Jacob came joint fourth with Lee in the Match. Awww, isn't that nice? Two gob shites nestled together all snuggly and warm. He remains fourth in the League.
Molly came sixth in the Match. This is not too bad for a player of Molly's calibre. I have seen a fair bit of improvement from this empty headed one. Unfortunately it has just come a wee bit too late! She remains eleventh in the League.
Jordan, our Welsh Warrior, came seventh in the Match. He's had a few iffy results of late. What really irks me though, is that it has had zero bloody impact! He remains second in the League.
Chloe finished eighth in the Match. This result really just echoes her issues with every Match she plays; a preoccupation with work and nothing but work! She can't even let go for ten minutes just to TRY to put in a decent score! She moves from ninth down to tenth in the League.
Kerrie took the Match's ninth spot. I have a feeling that she must be suffering from a bit of the old executive burnout and I see a sabbatical on the horizon for her! This is fair. She has performed very well and won some Championships, so she deserves it. She moves from fourteenth in the League up to joint twelfth.
Lily took tenth in the Match. As usual, she tried her bloody hardest but it just wasn't to be. She moves from thirteenth to joint twelfth with Kerrie in the League.
Millie, the other Welsh "person" in our League, came eleventh in the Match. I never know what to think of Millie's efforts. Sometimes she plays brilliantly, because she tries, sometimes she plays shite because she doesn't. I think this result might be due to the latter! She remains seventh in the League.
Twelfth in the Match went to little old me! Unfortunately I'm NOT suffering from burnout, I'm NOT struggling with concentration and I DON'T just decide on a whim when I want to play well! It turns out... I'm just a bit shit! This is a depressing thought to consider. And it never leaves me... ever!!! I remain eighth in the League.
Neil came thirteenth in the Match. He's has had a good bloody run and he's got himself in quite a positive position, but it just didn't work for him this time around! But he does move from sixth in the League up to fifth.
Miles, my son, came fourteenth in the Match. This is very disappointing... about as disappointing as his weird hair-do! He remains bottom of the League.
In last place (in the Match) was Faith. She is another one that has an awful lot on her mind. While I can't say that I envy her, I really do appreciate it. Love you xxxxx. But unfortunately she does move from twelfth in the League down to fourteenth. Ouch!
League Table as of 25/07/26
1. Grace - 217pts
2. Jordan - 199pts
3. Russell - 194pts
4. Jacob - 192pts
5. Lee - 168pts
6. Neil - 161pts
7. Millie - 158pts
8. Chris - 151pts
9. Claire - 150pts
10. Chloe - 145pts
11. Molly - 140pts
=12. Lily - 123pts
=12. Kerrie - 123pts
14. Faith - 120pts
15. Miles - 115pts



Comments
Post a Comment