Match Results
1. Millie - 361
2. Claire - 313
3. Jacob - 300
4. Chris - 238
5. Russell - 243
6. Lee - 211
7. Faith - 162
Match Summary
It was a good turn out this wekk for the Live Match! And boy did it turn out some tasty results!
Millie came first, proving once again that she certainly has the Yahtzee chops! I just wish txhat she would put it to some use, like in the League etc. and not just a friendly, which, let's face it, the Live Match is! But bloody well done either way!
Claire did a good bloody job also, finishing second in the Match! It must be something to do with the fact that there is no pressure in the friendlies! I think she was still a bit pissed though! The language that came out of her mouth while she was messaging me was disgusting!
Jacob came third. I think he is getting a bit frustrated to be honest. He definitely has ideas far above his station! He thinks that because he is an expert in World of Warcraft (in which he plays as a cross dressing imp hooker) he should be an expert in the grand old game of dice! Well I'm sorry pal, it just doesn't bloody work that way! Ya slut!
Proving once again that I love Yahtzee far more than I can actually play it, I finished fourth place! This is pretty embarrassing, primarily because I'm King Yahtzee... well, I'm it's biggest cheerleader anyhow! So, it's incredibly embarrassing every time I lose... and I seem to do it an awful lot!!
Russell came fifth! This must be a pretty frustrating result for an absolute boss! He was definitely not happy about it! So much so that he actually threatened the rest of us with extreme violence! I tell ya, that man is a caged animal when he needs to be!
Sixth place went to Lee, an appropriately low score as you might expect. He's big into chess at the minute, trouble is he's shite at that too!
Last in the Match, unfortunately, was Faith. She insists that she is just no good at Yahtzee, but I think she is doing herself a disservice. I don't think her Yahtzee prowess is the issue here! I think it's her focus. She does struggle with this because she always seems to insist on doing more than one thing at the same same time and while Yahtzee may be a simple game, it does often require a good bit of thought! I have tried to explain this to my dear wife, but if you have ever tried to offer my dear wife any form of advice you would know that it can often be an almost impossible task!!
Well, that was this Friday's Live match summary. Don't forget, if you're a member, you can join in too if you fancy it. Just keep an eye on the blog or on our Discord. You can also email me at bhoyahtzeorg@gmail.com for any queries you might have.
Live Leaderboard as of 14/08/26
1. Jacob - 14
2. Chris - 12
3. Claire - 10
4. Millie - 9
5. Russell - 8
6. Miles - 4
=7. Lee - 3
=7. Kian - 3
=9. Kerrie - 2
=9. Faith - 2
=9. Grace - 2
12. Chloe - 1
=13. Lily
=13. Isabelle
=13. Jordan
=13. Theo
=13. Jess
=13. "Choi"

Comments
Post a Comment