Match Results
1. Millie - 272
2. Lily - 264
3. Claire - 227
4. Chris - 204
5. Russell - 191
6. Lee - 146
Match Summary
Millie, our very own Welsh specimen, proved that our experiments have been working this week, coming first in the Match. We have been systematically trying to add common sense to her brainium for a few weeks now. And by God, it seems to be working! Well done Millie!!
Our second experiment, Lily, did pretty bloody well too! We failed to make her head grow, but second in the Live Match is not bad either!!
Claire, my sister, but no less of a specimen, came third in the Match. You have to give it to her... otherwise she may bite... but seriously, she's had some shonky results, but the old bird never, EVER, gives up! And if that doesn't deserve our respect, I don't know what does! Just don't try to light a cigarette while she's breathing out... because you will end up with no eyebrows!!!
I came fourth. Yes, I'm shit... yadda yadda yadda!! Do you think I don't know this by now?! I actually thought I had started off quite well. Then common sense took over and I got battered. But I am the only one that doesn't cheat! Honest...
Russell came fifth. A surprising result for the King of the dice! But you can't win 'em all can ya? Plus he's a.... anyway.....
Finally, Lee, the gobshite himself, came last. He might tell you that his new game is chess. But don't be fooled... If he can't play Yahtzee, what chance do you really think he has at Chess? I'm only joking, obviously.... but, honestly, he's shit at Chess! Love you, Lee... smoochies xxxxxxx
Well, that was this Friday's Live match summary. Don't forget, if you're a member, you can join in too if you fancy it. Just keep an eye on the blog or on our Discord. You can also email me at bhoyahtzeorg@gmail.com for any queries you might have.
Live Leaderboard as of 07/08/26
1. Jacob - 14
2. Chris - 12
3. Claire - 10
=4. Russell - 8
=4. Millie - 8
6. Miles - 4
=7. Lee - 3
=7. Kian - 3
=9. Kerrie - 2
=9. Faith - 2
=9. Grace - 2
12. Chloe - 1
=13. Lily
=13. Isabelle
=13. Jordan
=13. Theo
=13. Jess
=13. "Choi"

Comments
Post a Comment