BHO Champions League #2 - 10/15 - 15/08/26 - Match

 

Results
1. Russell - 295
2. Chris - 248
3. Lee - 209
4. Claire - 204

Summary
  Russell came fourth in the Match. He is quickly cementing himself as THE person to beat in the BHO. He remains first in the League.
  I shocked myself... and everyone else by coming second in the Match. This, as many regular readers will know, is not a common occurrence. I must say that I was pretty chuffed with myself. Not that it has done me any favours as I still remain last in the League.
  Lee finished third in the Match. I'm hoping that now he is a Grand Master (haha) at Chess he hasn't forgot about Yahtzee! But then again, he wasn't too good at Yahtzee to begin with! He remains second in the League.
  Finally, Claire came... last in the Match. But you should have seen her! She was a mess! She was definitely in a C-hole! Much like a K-hole, just substitute the Ketamine for Carlsberg! She does remain third in the League though!! And that that disgusts me!
  
League Table as of 15/08/26
1. Russell - 34pts
2. Lee - 26pts
3. Claire - 22pts
4. Chris - 21pts

Comments