Introduction
I must admit, this game has been a long time coming. The reason is, I'm a busy man! I have cider to drink, children to look after and I also have to ignore Man vs. Orc Match requests because I know I'm getting battered! It's quite the commitment! But he ground me down... with his nob-end mainly and I relented! I hate cheese! Especially the odour!
Match Results
1. Jacob - 252
2. Chris - 246
Summary
The BHO Yahtzee Organisation is an incredibly inclusive environment, and if you're not a member, WHY NOT? It's easy AND it's free! Just email me at bhoyahtzeeorg@gmail.com. Anyway, enough self promotion, as inclusive as the BHO is, Jacob, who won the Match, is really starting to wear out his welcome! Why? Well, it's because the lucky twat seems to just think about what roll he is after, then he gets it! I am beginning to get nauseous everytime I see his angular frame and his shit eating grin! He is... and this has been proven by the greatest minds our world has to offer... a twat!
Obviously, If that spindly git came first, I had to come second! This means I have a serious amount of work to do if I have any hope of catching up with Jacob, and that is about as likely as me going a full week without Pornhub!! You get the point!
Standings
Chris 3 - 7 Jacob
Final Thoughts
My hopes are fading! But as long as I can roll them bones I will be doing my darndest to win! If for nothing else, I just want to wipe that grin off of Jacob's (or as we call him, Slenderman) face. As long as I have a breeze in my lungs, I'll be there! You bet your last STD that I'll be there!!

Comments
Post a Comment