Match Results
1. Jacob - 355
2. Lee - 273
3. Russell - 210
4. Chris - 196
5. Claire - 191
Match Summary
Another goddamn Match and another goddamn win for Jacob! TWO BLOODY YAHTZEES. There is definitely something amiss with this young, angular fellow! Inquiries are been pursued... aggressively!!
Lee, the gobby little Chess nerd managed to miraculously find himself in second place. No. I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that! He's not a nerd... he's definitely a twat!
Russell, the King of Kings, yes it's safe to say that he is now bigger than Jesus... and the Beatles, came third in the Match! It was by no means a shocking score... it was just a bit more shocking than those that finished above him... finished above him... obviously! But such is life!
Once again, I started off so well! For the first half of the game it felt like I was rolling everything I needed! But, as sure as a crack den contains crack heads, I spent the second half of the Match rolling Bollocks after bollocks after bollocks! Maybe I should have used the dice! I finished fourth!
Claire, the let down, actually ended up letting herself down, because she came last. Lately though, she actually kind of deserves it. I don't want to get into specifics, but if your brother tries to call you at three in the morning, you had better answer it! How ignorant can you be?!?!
Well, that was this Friday's Live match summary. Don't forget, if you're a member, you can join in too if you fancy it. Just keep an eye on the blog or on our Discord. You can also email me at bhoyahtzeorg@gmail.com for any queries you might have.
Live Leaderboard as of 21/08/26
1. Jacob - 15
2. Chris - 12
3. Claire - 10
4. Millie - 9
5. Russell - 8
6. Miles - 4
=7. Lee - 3
=7. Kian - 3
=9. Kerrie - 2
=9. Faith - 2
=9. Grace - 2
12. Chloe - 1
=13. Lily
=13. Isabelle
=13. Jordan
=13. Theo
=13. Jess
=13. "Choi"

Comments
Post a Comment