BHO Live - 31/07/26 - Summary

 

Match Results
1. Grace - 217
2. Chris - 216
3. Faith - 212
4. Jacob - 205
5. Claire - 198
6. Russell - 172
7. Millie - 147
8. Lily - 142

Introduction
  So, for the very few of you that might actually care, you may have noticed that there was no Live Match last week. That was the first time EVER, in well over a year, in fact in the history of the Live Match, that we have not played it on a Friday. I was devastated! But I suppose the real question is how and why was it cancelled in the first place? Well, I found out and let me tell you... because I was bloody apoplectic with rage!! You should be too!!
  When you play a game like Yahtzee, it's pretty much guaranteed that it will attract the nerdier side of the human race! And what do most, if not all of these nerds have in common? Well, they're usually pretty good at technology!
  But anyway, let's scroll back a bit. The game started just like any other online Match, a lot of us were logged in and ready to roll. Except Jacob... he obviously had a hundred places he needed to be! Anyway, we were all there waiting to start, and we did. But about three nanoseconds into the Match I realised there was an issue, and it only ever seemed to happen when it was my turn! 
  The stupid app decided to take my turn before I had even pressed to roll. But I persevered. But it kept happening. So I decided to restart the Match, but it turns out, the bloody same thing happened. I was furious so I gave up on the Match all together, for the first time in BHO history.
  It was only the day after, thanks to my father, The Don Of The Dice, I realised I had been absolutely and totally shafted! It turns out, if you sign in to the Match under the same name as another person, you can more or less control their game! And that is exactly what had happened thanks to that slimy BASTARD Jacob. He obviously found it hilarious, I, on the other hand, was bloody furious!!
  Needless to say, I am out for blood and Jacob better keep a bloody low profile! Otherwise he might not have a life that contains a future! Prick!!!

Match Summary
  Grace, the luckiest little shit in the BHO came first! To be fair, she played a decent game and she only won by one point!
  And I, coming in second, was the unlucky twat that lost by just one point! It was a bitter pill to swallow, but swallow it I did... well done Grace... you turd!
  Faith, my wife and Grace's mother, surprised us all by coming in third. I'm honestly not trying to be facetious, but this is not a regular occurrence!
  Jacob came fourth, which is somewhat satisfying, given the fact that he is an absolute scumbag! BUT, it would have been far more satisfying to see him come last! But I guess you can't always get what you want!
  Claire came fifth, continuing her major drop off in Match quality. Yes, it could have been a lot worse, so when you think about it, at the moment, I think this score was actually a very fortuitous one. But come on Claire! Pull it together Shrek!!
  The Don of the Dice, Russell, proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that even the greatest of players can have an off day! He must have been stricken by memories of when he was Diddy's body guard and he was forced to apply the baby oil. He came sixth.
  Millie, even from aaaaaaaaall the way from where she hails from, Wales, came seventh! Considering she was actually milking a sheep, well, a ram, at the time, her result was nothing short of miraculous!!
  Finally, in last place, was none other than Lily. I don't wish to be rude, but when Lily plays everyone else seems to be in a pretty good mood. I think it might have something to do with the fact that no matter how crap they play, at least they won't be finishing last. Sorry Lily, but these just seem to be the facts!
  
  Well, that was this Friday's Live match summary. Don't forget, if you're a member, you can join in too if you fancy it. Just keep an eye on the blog or on our Discord. You can also email me at bhoyahtzeorg@gmail.com for any queries you might have.

Live Leaderboard as of 31/07/26
1. Jacob - 14
2. Chris - 12
3. Claire - 10
4. Russell - 8
5. Millie - 7
6. Miles - 4
=7. Lee - 3
=7. Kian - 3
=9. Kerrie - 2
=9. Faith - 2
=9. Grace - 2
12. Chloe - 1
=13. Lily
=13. Isabelle
=13. Jordan
=13. Theo
=13. Jess
=13. "Choi"

Comments