BHO Head to Head Championship 2026 - 18/07/26 - Round #1 - Match #3

 

Introduction
  Since the start of this competition, I felt like Rocky... the underdog, the overly sexy writer, player and generally awesome guy! Needless to say, I was itching for my time to shine since the Head to Head began....

Game #1 - Results
1. Russell - 219
2. Chris - 206

Summary
  I should have waited a lot longer it would seem! Fair play to the Don of the dice, Russell, he bloody shafted me! Good and proper! Not for the first ti... but we don't talk about that! Love you Dad... and I will begrudgingly say, you played very well and you deserve your victory.... you twat! But I always knew I could make a comeback! It is a best of three after all!!

Game #2 - Results
1. Russell - 281
2. Chris - 206

Summary
  It seems I don't do comebacks either, though! Russell was just too good for me this evening and he battered my pale, pimply behind! I can't pretend that I wasn't a bit pissed off, but he beat me fair and square. Unfortunately this means I am well and truly OUT of the competition... but Rusty Bob has done just enough, meaning he lives to fight another day, but I must slink away, back into the dark, damp and dingy corner from whence I came... once again... I'm bloody furious!!!

Round 1
1. Lee
2. Russell - THROUGH 
3. Neil
4. Faith - OUT
5. Miles
6. Claire
7. Kerrie
8. Chris - OUT
9. Millie
10. Lily - THROUGH
11. Chloe
12. Jacob
13. Kian - OUT
14. Grace - THROUGH
15. Jordan

Round Two
1. Lily
2. Grace
3. Russell

Comments