Results
1. Grace - 388 (15pts)
2. Lee - 323 (14pts)
3. Jordan - 320 (13pts)
4. Molly - 303 (12pts)
5. Claire - 252 (11pts)
6. Lily - 227 (10pts)
7. Chloe - 220 (9pts)
=8. Jacob - 216 (8pts)
=8. Kerrie - 216 (8pts)
10. Russell - 210 (6pts)
11. Neil - 197 (5pts)
12. Miles - 192 (4pts)
13. Millie - 181 (3pts)
14. Chris - 177 (2pts)
15. Faith - 133 (1pt)
Summary
Grace came first in the Match with a TipTop score. It's like she knows how to play... crazy. She remains first in the League.
Lee came second, which was a bit of a shocker as he is usually a bit crap. He must have been "relieved" before he started... it usually helps. He moves up from eighth in the League up to sixth.
Jordan was third in the Match, which is impressive because at the time we were playing it was his turn to feed the sheep... that's what he calls it at least. He is Welsh. He remains second in the League.
Molly did well again, coming fourth in the Match, I'm flabbergasted. But to be fair, I'm flabbergasted when Molly can manage to walk in a straight line without assistance! She moves from joint eleventh to eleventh on her own.
Claire came fifth in the Match. A reasonable result considering that the day before, she was taken home by the police because she had fallen asleep in the toilets of a seedy gay bar the night before. TWO DAYS in a gay lavvy!!That's my Claire! She remains tenth in the League.
Lily did herself proud again... finishing sixth in the Match AND being sober enough to actually roll the flipping dice! I'm impressed! Amazingly she moves from the bottom of the League up to thirteenth! Well bloody done lass!
Chloe came seventh... but she doesn't bloody deserve it! In case you don't know, sometimes we have to split certain matches (all matches) because not everybody can always make it on the day of the Match (don't worry, I keep a close eye). But this young turd takes the biscuit! In fact, she's the reason that this summary is so late! Anyway, undeservedly, she remains ninth in the League!
Jacob came joint eighth in the Match. It seems that he talks a good game (often), he just can't seem to play a good game (at the moment). You can't blame him though, he does see me as a God and he knows I'm crap at this game... maybe that's what it is. Although he does move from fourth in the League to joint third!
Kerrie came joint eighth in the Match with Jacob. I'm starting to think that her heart's not in this... we love you anyway. She remains fourteenth in the League.
Russell took an absolute dive this time around, finishing tenth in the Match! Come on Rusty!!! They don't call you the Don for nothing! Well, maybe we do! He remains third in the League (just) but he now has to share it with Jacob... but Jacob has always enjoyed being squished up against my dad. The pervert!
Van-less Neil came eleventh in the Match. When I say van-less I mean he got his work van nicked! This is hilarious, but control yourselves, you savages. Did his van mishap have anything to do with his Yahtzee score? Absolutely not! I just thought it would be funny to mention. He remains fifth in the League.
Miles came twelfth in the Match. But I don't blame him... he's been far too busy sucking the face off his latest girlfriend! Let's face it... wouldn't you be too? Although he does move from thirteenth in the League down to the bottom... check your priorities son!!
In thirteenth was Millie. Similar situation... too busy greasing Lee's pole to put in a proper score! She moves down from sixth in the League to seventh.
I came fourteenth... a bloody pathetic score. I'm not too proud to admit when I buggered up! Trouble is, I ALWAYS bugger up! I just cannot catch a break! Stupid game!!! I move from seventh down to eighth in the League.
Faith came last in the Match this time around, which IS a bad result! But she is my wife, so I have to keep her sweet... OH, SHUT UP!!! LIKE YOU DON'T DO IT!! She moves from joint eleventh downt to twelfth in the League!!
League Table as of 11/07/26
1. Grace - 204pts
2. Jordan - 190pts
=3. Russell - 180pts
=3. Jacob - 180pts
5. Neil - 158pts
6. Lee - 156pts
7. Millie - 153pts
8. Chris - 147pts
9. Chloe - 136pts
10. Claire - 135pts
11. Molly - 130pts
12. Faith - 119pts
13. Lily - 117pts
14. Kerrie - 116pts
15. Miles - 113pts

Comments
Post a Comment