Introduction
Chloe made a special, and very rare weekend appearance in order to play this Match with Millie. I'm not sure how they were feeling about this Match as they both wear very emotionless faces. But they were willing to play, which is something anyway!!
Game #1 - Results
1. Chloe - 228
2. Millie- 178
Summary
Chloe beat Millie in the first Game. I think Millie tried her hardest but again, she is extremely hard to read! I could have asked her but if I'm completely honest, she scares me a bit! But well done to Chloe... you done good, woman!!
Game #2 - Results
1. Chloe - 338
2. Millie- 178
Summary
This second Game was Millie's opportunity to take the Match down to a decider, but unfortunately she buggered it up. Chloe took the second consecutive Game and won the Match, meaning she is through to Round 2! Millie is out and she now has plenty of time to lick her wounds, sorry Millie!
Round 1
1. Lee
2. Russell - THROUGH
3. Neil
4. Faith - OUT
5. Miles
6. Claire
7. Kerrie
8. Chris - OUT
9. Millie - OUT
10. Lily - THROUGH
11. Chloe - THROUGH
12. Jacob
13. Kian - OUT
14. Grace - THROUGH
15. Jordan
Round Two
1. Lily
2. Grace
3. Russell
4. Chloe

Comments
Post a Comment