BHO Champions League #2 - 07/15 - 18/07/26 - Match Summary

 

Results
1. Claire - 286 (4pts)
2. Russell - 282 (3pts)
3. Chris - 210 (2pts)
4. Lee - 207 (1pt)

Summary
  Amazing, I know, but Claire came first in the Match this time! She won by a mere two points, but a win is a bloody win... and she won, so well done Claire, you old souse. She remains second in the League but it seems like she is the only person that could even possibly catch up with Russell at this point!
  Speaking of Russell, the Don of the dice, he came second. It was close but he just couldn't muster up them last few points. He remains first in the League though!
  I came third in the Match which is certainly better than last, but unfortunately not good enough to make any difference in the League! I remain last in the League, with a pathetic score!
  Lee came last in the Match... and he started off so well! He does talk too much though... y'know, gets a bit cocky. But we've talked about this. I think all this talk gets him a bit over excited. Lee, channel that energy pal!! He remains second in the League.
  
League Table as of 18/07/26
1. Russell - 23pts
2. Lee - 20pts
3. Claire - 18pts
4. Chris - 12pts

Comments