Results
1. Chris - 335 (4pts)
2. Russell - 282 (3pts)
3. Claire - 273 (2pts)
4. Lee - 266 (1pt)
Summary
I have to admit, I was pretty bloody proud of myself. 335 is not a bad score at all! So, two Yahtzees later, I won the Match. If only it helped me in any way, shape or form! I STILL remain last in the League! Bollocks!
Russell, the good-ish Don of the dice came second in the Match. It was by no means a measly score, he actually did quite well. But on this particular evening the little rat decided to rub my nose in whatever he saw fit... so the old giffer can bloody well do one! He does, unfortunately, remain first in the League. Shame...
Claire, another filthy, dirty, crack addicted scoundrel came third in the Match, with, and I must be honest, another half decent score! It's just a pity that she is an absolute scumbag. She remains third in the League.
Lee, the last (in the Match, and in general) filthy, backstabbing, STD ridden, five headed turd, again didn't score too badly. Another shame. He deserved a single digit score. But at least he is is still playing catch up with my old man! He remains second in the League!!
PS: if you are at all confused about my animosity towards my family, you shouldn't be, because they deserve it!! I will elaborate in next week's Live Match! But for now, just be safe in the knowledge that they are all twats!!
League Table as of 25/07/26
1. Russell - 26pts
2. Lee - 21pts
3. Claire - 20pts
4. Chris - 16pts

Comments
Post a Comment