BHO Live - 02/10/26 - Summary

 

Match Results
1. Chris - 397
2. Millie - 259
3. Jacob - 222
4. Claire - 207
=5. Grace - 196
=5. Russell - 196
7. Lee - 195

Match Summary
  It was a very efficient Live Match this week. We had seven players and it took a mere half an hour! If we get any more efficient we may start getting accused of being German! Efficiency, apparently, matters.
 Maybe, just maybe, I'm currently going through a bit of a renaissance period. I've been doing well at the Forced Yahtzee League and I have also been doing well in the Live Matches. Tonight was no different! I stormed the board and came first! This win means a lot though. The reason being is that I am just one point behind Jacob in the Live Leaderboard (see below), so who knows, I might be the leader in a few weeks!
  Second place went to Millie, with a very good score! And after a full day of work! Good on ya lass! She may not be the most committed Yahtzee player on the planet, but when she plays, she plays like a beast! But looks like an angel. Love you xxx
  Jacob came third. I hate to say it (but I bet Jacob will hate to hear it even more) but I can't help feeling like he's letting his standards slip! And it's starting to have an effect! He is yet to win a coveted Championship badge, so all he's really had is his First place Live Match Leaderboard position. Now he's losing that! Come on lad! Dig in!
  Claire came fourth. This is about what we have come to expect from her lately. But she did have a bit of an excuse. She had been at work all day. She works in a cafe and spends all day talking to nobheads, also referred to as the general public. So she has my sympathy. One thing I will say though, is that she really does make a dreadful full English breakfast!! So if you're in the area and fancy some food... steer clear!!!
  Grace came joint fifth. It always shocks me when two players get the same score in a game of Yahtzee, it seems like it would be very rare! But I have seen a few joint scores in the past few years... In fact, having just Googled it, there is a 0.5% chance of it, which to me is bloody crazy! Anyway, Grace did not do as well as I (or herself, probably) expected. She is normally irritatingly consistent in her game. She might not always win, but she is usually skulking around in the top three. She must have had lots of Welsh things to think about!
  Russell came joint fifth along with Grace. Now, he can tend to be a bit more all or nothing when it comes to his Yahtzee scores, but you don't earn the title "Don of the Dice" for nothing! He is often up there, in the higher echelons of the standings. Why, just last week the slimy bugger came first no less! Just a blip, I imagine.
  Lee came last. I must admit, I felt a bit bad for him. I want him, nay, urge him to do better! Thing is with Lee, if he starts to lose or does consistently terrible he starts to lose interest. We CANNOT have that! He is a valued addition to the BHO and it would be a much darker place without him. But he does need looking after, a bit like a kitten that has been rejected by it's mother. He need nurturing and a good pat on the head occasionally. I'm JOKING. He's a legend!

  Well, that was this Friday's Live match summary. Don't forget, if you're a member, you can join in too if you fancy it. Just keep an eye on the blog or on our Discord. You can also email me at bhoyahtzeorg@gmail.com for any queries you might have.

Live Leaderboard as of 02/10/26
1. Jacob - 16
2. Chris - 15
=3. Claire - 10
=3. Millie - 10
5. Russell - 9
6. Miles - 4
=7. Lee - 3
=7. Kian - 3
=7. Grace - 3
=10. Kerrie - 2
=10. Faith - 2
12. Chloe - 1
=13. Lily
=13. Isabelle
=13. Jordan
=13. Theo
=13. Jess
=13. "Choi"

Comments

Popular Posts