BHO Live - 09/10/26 - Summary

 

Match Results
1. Claire - 366
2. Russell - 281
3. Jacob - 243
4. Chris - 215
5. Millie - 200

Match Summary
  Well would you Adam & Eve it? Claire managed a win in tonight's Live Match! But not just a win... a SUPERB win! I'm not sure where she pulled that performance from. In fact, I don't want to know... it seems like it might smell a bit... but well done anyway!!
  Russell came second. Mixing it up right at the top of the tree... as the Don of the Dice so often does. Honestly, what do any of us have to take this guy down a peg or two? Seemingly nothing! I think something much deeper is at play here. I have long since suspected that he may be a member of the Illuminati! I'm not saying I'm convinced... just suspicious!
  Jacob came third. I like that. Why? Because he was the first to get a Yahtzee, as he so often is. So it was actually hilarious when Claire got her second one. Obviously, as this was a Live (online) Match, I wasn’t in the room to witness his reaction, but I can almost guarantee that he pee'd, poo'd and cried all at once... he's liKe that.
  I came fourth. Not surprising, but at the beginning I thought I had a good chance. Then the Match went the way they all seem to do for me... and that is South! It's okay though, I'm used to it. I only run the BHO Yahtzee Organisation. Nobody said I actually had to be any good at Yahtzee! So ner!
  Millie came last, so at least I wasn’t. But y'know what?! She bloody well turns up (sometimes), she does her best AND she never grumbles when she loses! Yes! Even though she's Welsh!! Millie, you have my respect sister!!
  
  Well, that was this Friday's Live match summary. Don't forget, if you're a member, you can join in too if you fancy it. Just keep an eye on the blog or on our Discord. You can also email me at bhoyahtzeorg@gmail.com for any queries you might have.

Live Leaderboard as of 09/10/26
1. Jacob - 16
2. Chris - 15
3. Claire - 11
4. Millie - 10
5. Russell - 9
6. Miles - 4
=7. Lee - 3
=7. Kian - 3
=7. Grace - 3
=10. Kerrie - 2
=10. Faith - 2
12. Chloe - 1
=13. Lily
=13. Isabelle
=13. Jordan
=13. Theo
=13. Jess
=13. "Choi"

Comments

Popular Posts